My name is Kathy Gallow. Friends and family would agree that I'm sort of obsessed, documenting as much of life as I can with photography. My background is in Graphic Design. I have two wonderful daughters, along with a supportive extended family, that help make my life complete. One is just finishing up high school, hopeful for a career in Architectural Engineering, the other in the medical field. I search for ways to be creative with most every project I take on. My goal is that you end up with something unique and timeless to remember yourself, family, children, and pets by. I'm hopeful that the moments we capture will produce an extraordinary piece of artwork for you and your family to treasure for generations. Please call, (414) 940-9450, or email me, to discuss your portrait needs.
• Pricing varies with number of subjects, time-frame, and other variables. Each session will be customized to fit your specific needs and timeframe.
• Number of edited portrait images is approximately 10 per hour of shooting. Special event photography includes editing on all usable images, which is reflected in a higher session fee.
• Half of session fee is due at time of booking, which is to secure a specific date and time. Balance due on day of session, cash or credit. Additional processing fees apply to all credit card payments.
• Unlimited wardrobe and location changes included with every session fee (within session time-frame).
• Portrait sessions extending beyond 20 miles and/or beyond timeframe alloted, will incur additional travel fees.
• Park/permit fees are additional, and must be paid prior to session.
• There is never an obligation to purchase prints or products. All prints and products are separate and in addition to session fees. Suggestions and assistance privided upon request.
• Police, Military, and Firefighter discounts... because they deserve it!
Active participant in HeartsApart.org program, which provides portraits to families separated by deployment